Thursday, September 10, 2009

CLOSE BRUSH WITH THE FLU

Sitting at home and twitting on the computer, my phone rang. My granddaughter's school called to ask me if I could pick up Alissa who had a fever. Calls to her Mom and brother had gone unanswered.

I thought immediately she may have the flu but what could I say. I had to pick her up even though I didn't know exactly where her school was. This gave me the opportunity to try out the new GPS on my phone. It worked perfectly exactly how my son taught me.

After talking with her, I found out she also had aching muscles and a headache...another warning sign. Now my daughter thinks a lot of the alternative medical stuff I recommend is a bit out there. I've told her about MMS but she balks at taking anything that tastes yucky.

When I came home I immediately washed my hands with sterilizer and took ten drops of MMS with fifty drops of 2% citric acid.. After letting the mixture sit for three minutes I added 1/4 cup unfiltered apple juice with no vitamin c added. Tastes pretty decent this way. I also gargled with it. I repeated these steps about an hour later.

This should be enough to counteract to kill any virus I may have come in contact with. Now to see if I can convince my daughter to try it! Will keep you posted.

Go to Jim Humble's site MMS Africa Project to read more about MMS and his foundation and donate if you choose to do so.

Find out more in my next blog. I also invite you to check out two of my other blogs:


Rife Machine and Frequency Healing
African Gray Parrot Humor

Thank you for reading my blog!


PLEASE NOTE: I am not a doctor and have had no medical training whatsoever so I am not and cannot prescribe, treat or cure any disease. I am relaying information from my research so that readers may go more in depth with their own research. I may from time to time share my personal experiences with an alixxor (Rife-Type) Machine and they are not to be construed as advice. I am also a distributor for Health Recovery Systems the manufacturer of the alixxor Frequency Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment